+ AdvertisementS +


+ WelcomE +

Welcome to my little heaven!
Hope everyone feels relax and have fun!
Wanna know me?
Just add my msn, hoonhee_lim@hotmail.com

+ About WinniE +

Winnie LiM
29th July 1985
LeO
A & P Executive
P.Jay, SelangoR


+ LikeS +

eat, sleep, dream, sing, dance,
music, movies/animations/comics


+ DislikeS +

Vegetables!

+ FriendS +

+ BooN +
+ DarreN +
+ DenesH +
+ ErI PenG +
+ EriC HieW +
+ EugenE CheE +
+ JaY +
+ JeN aI +
+ JeN nI +
+ JesS @ FisH +
+ KenJ +
+ MooN +
+ NitezshirO +
+ PanG +
+ RubY +
+ ShoaN LiM +
+ SimoN LiM +
+ TopezA +
+ WilsoN LiM +

+ LinkS +

+ The HangoutianZ +
+ Dream.Erz +
+ My FriendsteR +
+ My MsN SpacE +
+ BloggeR +

+ Speak OuT +




S.H.E - 你最近还好吗

+ ArchiveS +

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008

+ Previous PostS +

Special guest from Malaysia!
My Holiday in Blue Mountains!!
My Holiday in Sydney!!!!
My Holiday in Gold Coast!!!
My Holiday in Brisbane!!
My Holiday in Melbourne!
Holiday!
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 6
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 5
A Place To Hangout During This Weekend!

Counters
Home Shopping Network

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Presentation Day & Last day of class!

On the 15 Nov 2007, all of us were having a media presentation, which that presentation almost send me to hell. All of us were suffering for this assignment; stressing and sleepless nights. Anyway, back to the day. The presentation was going well, perhaps. All of the Malaysian students were there to present. So, what else? Take group picture lah!!

For some of them, it was the last day of class. But to me n Jay, we still got another presentation on 16 Nov 2007. After the presentation, we went around CSU to take some pictures, because it was the last day of class!! Left exam only... @@

Pictures to share :