+ AdvertisementS +


+ WelcomE +

Welcome to my little heaven!
Hope everyone feels relax and have fun!
Wanna know me?
Just add my msn, hoonhee_lim@hotmail.com

+ About WinniE +

Winnie LiM
29th July 1985
LeO
A & P Executive
P.Jay, SelangoR


+ LikeS +

eat, sleep, dream, sing, dance,
music, movies/animations/comics


+ DislikeS +

Vegetables!

+ FriendS +

+ BooN +
+ DarreN +
+ DenesH +
+ ErI PenG +
+ EriC HieW +
+ EugenE CheE +
+ JaY +
+ JeN aI +
+ JeN nI +
+ JesS @ FisH +
+ KenJ +
+ MooN +
+ NitezshirO +
+ PanG +
+ RubY +
+ ShoaN LiM +
+ SimoN LiM +
+ TopezA +
+ WilsoN LiM +

+ LinkS +

+ The HangoutianZ +
+ Dream.Erz +
+ My FriendsteR +
+ My MsN SpacE +
+ BloggeR +

+ Speak OuT +




S.H.E - 你最近还好吗

+ ArchiveS +

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008

+ Previous PostS +

My Holiday in Sydney!!!!
My Holiday in Gold Coast!!!
My Holiday in Brisbane!!
My Holiday in Melbourne!
Holiday!
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 6
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 5
A Place To Hangout During This Weekend!
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 4
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 3

Counters
Home Shopping Network

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, November 23, 2007
My Holiday in Blue Mountains!!

Sorry for not updating for some time, it was because i was extremely busy with my final assignments and presentations. Exams are coming too! Anyway, just a quick update of another holiday vacation of mine, Blue Mountains. Foo was here with us in Bathurst, and on the 27 September, Jay, Foo, Lili, Gabe, Tommy & me decided to go for a Blue Mountains 1 day trip!

Here are some of the photos that we took on that day!