+ AdvertisementS +


+ WelcomE +

Welcome to my little heaven!
Hope everyone feels relax and have fun!
Wanna know me?
Just add my msn, hoonhee_lim@hotmail.com

+ About WinniE +

Winnie LiM
29th July 1985
LeO
A & P Executive
P.Jay, SelangoR


+ LikeS +

eat, sleep, dream, sing, dance,
music, movies/animations/comics


+ DislikeS +

Vegetables!

+ FriendS +

+ BooN +
+ DarreN +
+ DenesH +
+ ErI PenG +
+ EriC HieW +
+ EugenE CheE +
+ JaY +
+ JeN aI +
+ JeN nI +
+ JesS @ FisH +
+ KenJ +
+ MooN +
+ NitezshirO +
+ PanG +
+ RubY +
+ ShoaN LiM +
+ SimoN LiM +
+ TopezA +
+ WilsoN LiM +

+ LinkS +

+ The HangoutianZ +
+ Dream.Erz +
+ My FriendsteR +
+ My MsN SpacE +
+ BloggeR +

+ Speak OuT +




S.H.E - 你最近还好吗

+ ArchiveS +

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008

+ Previous PostS +

My Holiday in Blue Mountains!!
My Holiday in Sydney!!!!
My Holiday in Gold Coast!!!
My Holiday in Brisbane!!
My Holiday in Melbourne!
Holiday!
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 6
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 5
A Place To Hangout During This Weekend!
Quick update of journey back to Malaysia 4

Counters
Home Shopping Network

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, November 23, 2007
Special guest from Malaysia!

On the 29 October, a special guest has visited to Bathurst. The special guest is... my mommy!!! She came to Australia for a meeting with my daddy, but then she came earlier to Bathurst to visit me! So touched *sobs*!

Anyway, she came for 2 days only, as she will go back to Sydney for her meeting. Unfortunately, the timing that she came was a bit bad. That was because i was rushing for my assignment and presentation. I could barely sleep for those nights because it's really lack of time. I was kinda sad because i got not much time to accompany my mom.

I brought my mom to walk around Bathurst and brought her to my uni; show her my life in Bathurst & uni. We went for shopping and having meals at different restaurants in the day, and I continue my assignments at night. She left at the day b4 my presentation, i actually hoped that she could attend my presentation but can't. No matter what, i was really happy that she came to Bathurst and really thank her for everything.