+ AdvertisementS +


+ WelcomE +

Welcome to my little heaven!
Hope everyone feels relax and have fun!
Wanna know me?
Just add my msn, hoonhee_lim@hotmail.com

+ About WinniE +

Winnie LiM
29th July 1985
LeO
A & P Executive
P.Jay, SelangoR


+ LikeS +

eat, sleep, dream, sing, dance,
music, movies/animations/comics


+ DislikeS +

Vegetables!

+ FriendS +

+ BooN +
+ DarreN +
+ DenesH +
+ ErI PenG +
+ EriC HieW +
+ EugenE CheE +
+ JaY +
+ JeN aI +
+ JeN nI +
+ JesS @ FisH +
+ KenJ +
+ MooN +
+ NitezshirO +
+ PanG +
+ RubY +
+ ShoaN LiM +
+ SimoN LiM +
+ TopezA +
+ WilsoN LiM +

+ LinkS +

+ The HangoutianZ +
+ Dream.Erz +
+ My FriendsteR +
+ My MsN SpacE +
+ BloggeR +

+ Speak OuT +




S.H.E - 你最近还好吗

+ ArchiveS +

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008

+ Previous PostS +

Tagged by Eugene @ Subbie
Random updates!
Quiz!
Let's PARTY!
2nd Presentation in Sydney!
Camwhore session!
1st Presentation in CSU!
Tagged by ERI @ LOLLIPOP!!!!
Updates..
Photos in Sydney updates!

Counters
Home Shopping Network

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, July 25, 2007
1st Update When I'm Back To Australia!

I'm BACK again to my 2nd home.. My feeling is happy yet sad at the same time! Miss my 2nd home and finally i'm back, that is happy; Sad is i gotta leave my family and my friends again.. sigh! Next time only we yumcha n makan ok? Don miss my company ya? But, do miss me.. hehe!

Ohya, another sad thing to shared! I'm SICK! I got sick when i was leaving to Australia, but just a lil flu n sore throat.. now it got worst, but not that worst, i'm still alive though! Just normal fever, flu, n cough.. n my voice now sort of like very sexy i think.. hahaha.. So these days i need to stay at home more often to rest.. Will slowly take my time to update special moments when i'm in msia.. there r several, so be patience and wait.. hehe!

Ciaoz guys, everyone take care ya? Miss me ya?