+ AdvertisementS +


+ WelcomE +

Welcome to my little heaven!
Hope everyone feels relax and have fun!
Wanna know me?
Just add my msn, hoonhee_lim@hotmail.com

+ About WinniE +

Winnie LiM
29th July 1985
LeO
A & P Executive
P.Jay, SelangoR


+ LikeS +

eat, sleep, dream, sing, dance,
music, movies/animations/comics


+ DislikeS +

Vegetables!

+ FriendS +

+ BooN +
+ DarreN +
+ DenesH +
+ ErI PenG +
+ EriC HieW +
+ EugenE CheE +
+ JaY +
+ JeN aI +
+ JeN nI +
+ JesS @ FisH +
+ KenJ +
+ MooN +
+ NitezshirO +
+ PanG +
+ RubY +
+ ShoaN LiM +
+ SimoN LiM +
+ TopezA +
+ WilsoN LiM +

+ LinkS +

+ The HangoutianZ +
+ Dream.Erz +
+ My FriendsteR +
+ My MsN SpacE +
+ BloggeR +

+ Speak OuT +




S.H.E - 你最近还好吗

+ ArchiveS +

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008

+ Previous PostS +

Quiz!
Let's PARTY!
2nd Presentation in Sydney!
Camwhore session!
1st Presentation in CSU!
Tagged by ERI @ LOLLIPOP!!!!
Updates..
Photos in Sydney updates!
Small Little Chocolate Fondue!
Noting better to do..

Counters
Home Shopping Network

+ Thanks +

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, June 18, 2007
Random updates!

It has been some days since i've updated my blog.. It was bcoz last week was my final week for my 1st semester in CSU.. Though there r not many classes in end of the semester, there r still final presentations goin on.. Was bz on my video production final work and event management final presentation..

So now, i will update some of my activities during the week..
MONDAY
It was a public holiday in australia, queen's bday i supposed! lolx.. Carin invited me n jay to hav dinner in their hse. We went and had some fun there.. Eat n talk n joke.. After dinner, we played poker and created some stupid games, those who lose gotta drink half glass of heineken and do stupid things! My god! stupid things.. imagine winnie do stupid things! Well, i guess u guys cant imagine coz i nv do b4.. hahaha! Had fun and thx Carin for the dinner!

TUESDAY
Ntg much to update! just my presentation of my video final work.. Show the whole lecturer class my group's video! My god, don ever ask winnie to act.. sux man!! Was damn nervous while showing the video to the class.. for those who watched "Heroes", my video is abt "Heroes", "Heroes, the spoof!".. Wakakaka!

WEDNESDAY
My last presentation and last class for my 1st semester! It was alright, everyone was stressed up and nervous! Some technical problem occured, but after all, it was alright.. SO... There goes my 1st semester! Hooray!

THURSDAY
I've got no more class but Jay does.. She got her last presentation! After her presentation, we met in town and decided to go makan.. We chose a restaurant that looks quite expensive to hav our celebration lunch! Ordered oysters, steak for jay, fillet for me.. and not to forget, my fav desert, wam caramel mud cake! WAH.. DAMN NiCE wei!! It was really delicious! Went to walk around in town then balikz.


FRIDAY-TODAY
At home, at home & at home! Lolx!